You can give any room a new look by making some small changes. Here are some easy seasonal make-over ideas that you can incorporate for a fresh new look.
• Alternate two sets of decorative pillow covers — one set for spring/summer and the other for fall/winter. Change out lighter colors for darker hues.
• Purchase reversible drapery panels so they can easily be turned with the changing of the seasons. Pale tone(s) on one side for spring/summer with deeper tone(s) on the reverse for fall/winter.
• When displaying art, change it seasonally. Light and bright for warmer seasons, richer and warmer for when the weather turns cool.
• Switch a light throw with a warm and cozier one.
• In warm months use a cool cotton Matelassé bed cover, switch to a thick down comforter, or dress the bed in layers for colder temps.
• Use light and bright themed flower arrangements for spring/summer. Replace with fall colored pieces accented with the colors of fall leaves and fruit in fall/winter.
Til Next Time!
Shop the Post